Seminars, Workshops, and Classes
At Amazing Business Consulting, our business is helping your business succeed. Whether you need help with business planning, need back office support or need to change up your game to higher-level executive action, we’ve got programs and services you need to make your business rock.
- Executive Career Development & Networking Workshop
- Intentional Leadership and Holding Yourself Accountable
- Leadership Round Tables
The Business of ThinkingTM
This seminar increases understanding of the mental demands required for organizational and individual success.
It is a systematic series of 3-4 hour workshop sessions, resources and on-the job applications implemented from the top down, designed to involve everyone in the organization. The Business of Thinking Series is a systematic approach to introducing Whole Brain Thinking into an organization using a series of workshops, resources and on-the-job applications designed to improve the overall quality of thinking.
It gives individuals techniques to increase their effectiveness in all areas of business including:
- Solving Problems
- Making Decisions
- Creativity & Innovation
- Working in Teams
The Business of Thinking improves people’s ability to:
- Think in a more thorough, whole brain way
- Think proactively, considering many perspectives
- Think outside the box, outside their traditional mindset
- Think in new and different ways
- Understand and value the way others think
- The Business of Thinking focuses on:
The Business of Thinking focuses on:
- Individuals and their thinking preferences
- Impact of stress on individual thinking preferences
- Teams and the impact of their thinking preferences
- Meeting the demands business places on individuals and teams
- The application of Whole Brain Thinking to everyday business issues
The Business of Thinking™ Three Phase Approach
Foundation / Application / Review
I. The FOUNDATION: Start Thinking
- Introduces the concept of Whole Brain Thinking and the HBDI™.
- Focuses on individual thinking preferences and their day-to-day implications.
- Is a 3-4 hour session (plus breaks)
This module is a prerequisite.
It introduces Whole Brain Thinking – the concept on which all the other modules are based.
II. APPLICATION: A Selection of Modules
III. REVIEW: Two Modules Available
- Is used as and when needed to reinforce the learning and review process
- Reviews the Whole Brain Model
- Focuses on the specific needs of participants and how to apply whole brain thinking
- Can be conducted for groups and individuals
- Is used at the end of the program as a conclusion
- Reviews entire program and learnings
- Individuals may redo their HBDI and compare profile with original
- Reinforces importance of, and need for, whole brain thinking
- Ongoing individual and team applications
The organization that dominates all four quadrants wins!
Relevant LeaderTM Program
What are you doing to develop the right leadership within your organization to build a dynamic culture? Today’s leaders must develop the wisdom to identify with today’s employees who span four different age generations, come from diverse, multi-cultural backgrounds, possess a wide-ranging work ethic and varied thinking style from what most are accustom. Our founder’s upcoming book, The Relevant Leader™, describes those special leaders who have mastered the ability to effectively understand, engage, influence, and lead today’s increasingly challenging, diverse workforce. This newfound wisdom is a quality that enables such leaders to exhibit a noticeably, recognizable authentic character, which emanates knowledge, trust, and love of people.
This self-discovery process is the transformation bridge to leadership authenticity and becoming a Relevant Leader™. Most people are unaware of the influence that emotional intelligence and personal thinking preferences have on all that we do. These affect our temperament, problem analysis, decision-making, leadership style, and our level of influence with others. Studies reveal that the biggest predictor of a person’s future success is their emotional quotient (EQ), and those individuals and teams who apply this and understand Whole Brain Thinking™ are 60% to 70% more successful than others.
If you’re seeking to develop your leadership, why not ensure your results with these proven methodologies? Understand who you really are and how you think in relation to others; recognize the emotional energy that drives you; and learn how to better manage these emotions to improve your performance and your influence with others?
This is the foundation for becoming a Relevant Leader™ and experiencing a life changing process! You will receive the tools and knowledge to compete, lead, and contribute, as you have never done before.
The Program includes:
Access to the Herrmann Intl. HBDI™ Interactive eLearning Profile & Training Simulator
Post Workshop Coaching
“This program challenges you to think and was a wake up call for me! Every business executive can fulfill his/her lifetime passion of truly understanding self and others. I am now equipped with an evolving framework of models that no CEO or his leadership team can afford to go without. “
– Sean Brophy, Gartner Group
Creative Problem Solving
This highly interactive, experiential workshop is designed for individuals and teams who wish to develop skills in Whole Brained Creative Problem Solving. Based on the Whole Brain model and incorporating the powerful HBDI™ (Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument), this cutting edge workshop will fill your tool kit with not one, but several, highly effective CPS tools.
The HBDI™ approach to Creativity and Problem Solving has been featured in Harvard Business Review as well as in the HBR’s CD-Rom “Creativity and Innovation.” CPS is a popular and successful workshop and has been embraced by Shell Oil as part of their Corporate University offerings for nearly a decade. Other powerful organizations that have successfully used the CPS learnings include Boeing, NAVICP, GE, Lockheed Martin, the US Postal Service and Procter & Gamble. This energizing, invigorating program is now available to YOU and your organization!